While bouncing around pages on Wikipedia, I stumbled into their recommended shark attack prevention methods.
- avoiding swimming alone, always being near a group of people, and if possible, avoiding being at the edge of the group; (aka- Use your friends to create a protective circle.)
- refraining from excess splashing or movement; (aka - Swimming. Don’t do it.)
- avoiding tan lines which can attract sharks; (aka - Sharks are the new spray tan police)
- avoiding areas where the remains of fish have been discarded into the water, such as near fishermen cleaning their catch. (aka - Don’t swim in chum.)
- sharks attack at 2-3 feet of water, so remember to stay closer than that in shark-infested waters. (…swimming in shark infested waters. Enough said, Wikipedia.)
This is what you all missed viewing while Wikipedia was down yesterday.
Simple Plan - Shut Up! (world premiere: January 17th 2005)
Holy crap. I remember where I was when this video premiered, and it doesn’t feel like seven years ago. I also remember being heartbroken that I couldn’t go to the shoot. They all just need to go back to the Role Model and MOTH days where Pat was always hiding somewhere. Oh, being 14.
In 2011 I:
- Made straight A’s
- Visited another country
- Photographed Simple Plan
- Got my first two ‘real’ jobs
- Worked on a television show
- Worked my first premier
- Saw a bunch of awesome movies
- Worked on a studio lot
- SO MUCH MORE!
By the end of this 2012, I will have (hopefully):
- Graduated from college
- Gone on a mini vacation to the snow
- Enjoyed more amazing Christmas parties
- Kept up with a job I enjoy
- Returned to Disneyland!!!
“May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?”
Page 1 of 9